Saturday, May 16, 2009

Did Katy Perry Give Adam Lambert the "Kiss of Death"?

Not sure how I missed it, but I just learned that on last Wednesday's American Idol Results show Katy Perry had "Adam Lambert" emblazoned on the back of her cape.

Are we expected to believe that American Idol producers didn't happen to notice this??

And, that followed the previous night when Simon practically "instructed" us to pick up the phone and vote for Adam to assure his place in the finals.

You know, I like Adam. I think he has an amazing voice.

But, like millions of other Americans, I disdain favoritism on what is supposed to be an unbiased competition.

What I'm seeing now reminds me of the way the Eastern European block "judges" vote in the Olympics! It is disgusting there... and it is disgusting now on American Idol.

So, what do you think? Will this blatant favoritism create a backlash AGAINST Adam that end up costing him the competition?

Vote over on the side... and leave your comments below.

~Shelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wednesday's voting results demonstrated that Kris Allen is the PEOPLE'S choice and Adam is the judges' choice.

The AI senior judge Simon (+producer) had lost their integrity>>>stupid.

Adam Lambert Fan said...

Adam has stage presence .
Kris has none.


Adam demands your attention.
Kris begs for it.

Since this is a competition about talent....
I’ll put all my votes on the guy with talent.

Anonymous said...

Adam is an American idol whether he wins or not. Kris can't hold a candle to him & never will.

Automatic Gate said...

I really love Adam during and after the American Idol!