Friday, March 13, 2009

Adam on Idol - Love Him... or NOT!


Hey, if you're an American Idol fan, I'm sure you've heard of the new guy Adam, on Idol (American Idol Season 8). For all you uninitiated, that would be Adam Lambert.


Well, Adam seems to evoke pretty strong sentiments -- either you love him or you can't stand him. :-)

Like my husband, John. He walks out of the room whenever Adam comes on. John says he had hoped that 80's rock would never make a comeback.

And, Adam on Idol definitely makes you think of 80's rock! And why not when he's being compared to Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. Even Simon has made this comparison.

There's no doubt the boy can sing!

And, I have to admit, even though I thought he was somewhat of a poser at first, I've come around. After all, not only can he sing -- he's also pretty cute!


So, I thought it's be fun to put this site together, and let people voice their opinion on Adam Lambert.

First off... over on the sidebar there, you'll see a poll

Then, if you REALLY have strong feeling about this... leave a comment below about Adam on Idol -- Love Him... or Can't Stand Him!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Adam! Thanks for this post :)

Anonymous said...

Indeed Adam is cute! You've got a nice post :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Adam! Hope he'll win :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow... You really love Adam huh? Me too :-) He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I heard a lot about Adam :-) I'm also an American Idol Fanatic! Nice blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about Adam! Go Adam!

Anonymous said...

Adam is my favorite :-) I'd never missed watching this show :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree he's pretty cute :-) and I love his songs!

Anonymous said...

I really love Adam, but my first love is at Danny Gokey. Now I love them both, and wish to see them on the final. It would be awesome!! Doesn't matter who win.Thanks,Shelly!!

Shelly said...

Hey Gabybali - I TOTALLY agree with you! Danny was my first love this year, too.

But after seeing this video of Adam... it's going
to be a tight race, for sure.

Either way, I think they both have music careers ahead of them :-)

Shelly

yep said...

adam is swine

Anonymous said...

Adam is an American idol whether he wins or not. I, myself, love him!